I am adept at expressing ideas clearly, actively listening to others, and breaking complex information into understandable concepts. However, one of my communication weaknesses is sometimes processing information could take a while. I would like to grow in this area by practicing processing information quickly.

I consider myself more of an introvert, preferring smaller group interactions or one-on-one conversations over large social gatherings. I live in Victoria, BC(PDT UTC-7h)

I prefer doing academic work during the morning hours or in the evening after taking a nap when I feel most focused and energized. When I am upset, I tend to keep it to myself initially, but I am open to sharing it with others if it becomes necessary.

One thing I like about group work is the opportunity to collaborate with others, leverage diverse perspectives, and collectively tackle complex tasks or projects. However, what I don’t like about group work is sometimes encountering unequal distribution of workload, differing levels of commitment among team members, and challenges in coordinating schedules and communication.

Lastly, I would like my team to know that I am committed to contributing my best efforts, communicating openly and respectfully, and collaborating effectively to achieve our shared goals. I value clear communication, mutual respect, and teamwork in our endeavors.