Structure and Organization

• I changed the background from a dark one to an all-white background to make the reading readable.
  • The group understood the limitations of embeddings that would not allow me to retain the same styling as other elements, so they suggested using plain WordPress blocks. I decided not to use plain WordPress blocks because I felt my learning design would be too long and I did not want to cut off any important part of my design. I also felt breaking it into different parts would make my interactive learning design disjointed.
  • As suggested, I increased the font size of my subheadings and also made them bold to show that they are titles. The empty contents blocks nested between regular contents blocks were removed.
  • They suggested separating my learning resources into different pages, I decided not to do this because I believed separating it would make the learning resource lack coordination and the learner may get distracted after the first few pages.
  • I reduced the accordion used and added the assessment used at the bottom part of each lesson.

Content feedback

• The students get instant feedback for their quiz, but I believe I could have added an explanation as suggested too which would have helped to reinforce what was learned. The students also have access to further readings and YouTube video to refer to. For the group work, the students get to be assessed by their peers followed by the instructor. I also believe the rubrics provided for the students in assessments 3 and 4 will guide the students greatly in answering the questions.
  • The errors found in the assessment 2 were due to omission and have been corrected.
  • The duplicate content found under the learning design plan was an error and the duplicates have been removed.

Relevance to course content

• They suggested integrating cognitive theory with the course content, so I did by explaining more how the content is grounded in cognitive theory.
  • I also explained more about the limited knowledge high school students have about savings.

Interactivity, Inclusivity, and Technology use

• The group suggested a brief explanation of how and reason behind the use of YouTube, TTSMaker Text-to-speech converter, in the summary I explained how this would be useful for learners with diverse needs.
  • The group suggested providing suggestions on the technology to be used for the group discussion so I suggested google docs, Microsoft office, google meet and Zoom and suggested to the students to make use of any technology that are accessible to them and they are also comfortable with

In conclusion, I added a summary to explain my interactive learning design.