Assignment 2- Feedback for Peer Group B

Review completed on June 23rd

https://classroom.google.com/c/Njk2MzIxODI5NDQ3?cjc=pjhfr76

Course code:pjhfr76

Course: Factors That Affect Poverty

Structure and Organization

Your Google Classroom was easy to go through and the order of learning was straightforward and clear. The way the lessons were organized, it makes it very easy for accessibility for high school students to work through it. Starting your lesson with the learning objectives gives insight into what you expect your learners to look out for. Do you think it might be better if you make the learning objectives more explicit by including some essential questions and somethings you included in your blueprint?  The learning context and learners were greatly explained.  Each material was clearly labeled, and clear instructions of what students were expected to do were given at the beginning of each lesson making it easier for high school students to navigate. I liked how you incorporated the purpose of the lesson at the beginning of each lesson. Stating how the marks are to be graded in the assessment plan is great. The use of Edpuzzle in the lesson is great, the students can pay rapt attention as they watch the video because of the task embedded in it. The content was very clear in the classwork section of your Google Classroom. There was a material named hook, there might be a need for you to look into this maybe it was an oversight. The last assessment would have been better coming immediately after the topic of poverty or do you have any reason to put it at the end of the whole activity?

Relevance to course Topics

The resources are clear and well-explained, highlighting the significance of the concept and its potential impact on learners. The learning objectives could be more detailed. The overview is detailed with misconceptions, and the learning context and learners are well explained, adding some specific learning abilities to explain more about the learners you are designing your lesson for may be good or what do you think?

Your learning design heavily incorporates elements from behaviorism through quizzes and feedback in videos and Google Doc forms to strengthen learning. Your use of self-assessment allows your learners to reflect on their learning process. Your use of quizzes, discussion, and visual media helps to maintain your student engagement.

.

Interactivity, Inclusivity and Technology use

All the tasks are creative and engaging. I found the tasks on Edpuzzle interesting and interactive, this was my first time coming across such, and I would love to incorporate such into my project soon. Your resource incorporates a range of media formats such as text, video, graphs and audio. The tasks were interactive. Your inclusion of AI text-to-speech  natural reader is good but do you think it will be easier if the texts are already converted to audio so they already have the options of audio and text at the start of the lesson?

Google Classroom seems to be a great and famiiliar place for high school students who are used to the use of Google Classroom. Your technology use was great. Navigating through the resources was straightforward. Incorporating Edpuzzle where students have access to both written and audio quizzes is an excellent idea. I believed you would have incorporated the same for the Google doc and self-assessment if you had enough time and resources.

You all did a great job! I hope you find my feedback useful.